- Question 1, What forms of payment do you take?
- Question 2, What are your rates?
- Question 3, Are CPAs and accountants the same thing?
- Question 4, What kind of preparation do you need for my return?
- Question 5, What hours are you available?
- Question 6, What services do you provide and specialize in?
- Question 7, Do you prepare other state tax returns?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not necessarily. All CPAs are accountants, but not all accountants are Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). The principal differences between accountants and CPAs are education, experience and opportunity. In order to become a CPA, there are education and experience requirements you’ll need to fulfill and a Uniform CPA Exam that you must pass. Receiving your CPA certification distinguishes you from other business professionals – the benefits are increased trust, opportunity and financial reward.